Soft-Furnishing Alterations & Repairs
Do you have curtains that are too long..? – or cushion covers with the common ‘broken zip’ syndrome..? – Yes..? – then contact us we’re here to help.
In fact, here’s a list of some of the more regular requests we’ve had with regards to soft-furnishings:
- Shorten curtains
- Narrow the curtains width
- Shorten curtains and change to tab top
- Change curtains from tab top to pinch pleat
- Shorten net curtains
- Replace lining
- Add lining
- Lengthen curtains
- Make pelmet and tie backs out of second pair
- Shorten pelmet
- Repair Zip
- Replace Zip
- Re-stitch seam
- Repair tear
- Join two cushion covers to make larger one
- Repair seam on Bean bag
- Re-stitch ties on dining chair pads
- Reduce width of duvet cover
So, as you can see… what ever your needs, We’re in Stitches can help. Just contact us with your requirements.
On the other hand, if you don’t have a pair of Tab top curtains you would like changed in to Pinch pleat curtains, or a cushion cover that needs a new zip – take a look at our Made to Measure service… We can always make them for you!